What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
· questions, queries or feedback you send us, including your email address if you contact us.
· your name, email address and location when you sign up to our newsletter.
· how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
· information on how you use the site, using cookies.
The legal basis for processing this data is legitimate interest.
Why we need it
We also collect data in order to:
· improve the site and emails by monitoring how you interact with them.
· gather feedback to improve our representation.
· respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
· provide you with information about our activities.
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with supplier organisations, community noise forums, government departments, agencies and public bodies.
We will not:
· sell or rent your data to third parties
· share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is needed for the purposes set out in this document or until you ask us to delete it.
Where your data is processed and stored
We rely on reputable 3rd party suppliers like MailChimp and Wix for our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at AN3V, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
You have the right to request:
· information about how your personal data is processed
· a copy of that personal data
· that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
· raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
· request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
· ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Links to other websites
an3v.co.uk contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
· have any questions about anything in this document
· think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protection Officer email@example.com
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 4 August 2018